Dissidia Final Fantasy – Sony PSP
As of: 2017/10/28 10:37 pm
- Continue the experience by trading Friend Cards, creating items and sharing AI characters with other players and even engage in virtual AI battles made possible by the PSP system ad hoc mode.
- Experience the high-quality world and gameplay mechanics of Final Fantasy presented in an action-packed environment where players can glide through the air and dash along walls.
- Action-based battle system combines all-out brawling alongside RPG-based character development in an original system developed by the creators of the Kingdom Hearts series.
- Fan-favorite heroes and villains from the entire Final Fantasy series come together in one game for the first time in a remarkable new tale with fully-voiced CG movies and real-time events.
- Enjoy series staple battle features accessible through "EX Burst". In this players can experience gameplay faithful to the originals through memorable battle features such as "Limit Break" and "Overdrive".
Cosmos, the goddess of harmony. Chaos, the god of discord. Reigning from distant realms, the two gods had gathered warriors from all lands to lead them in savage war. Cosmos and Chaos were of equal strength. It was believed the conflict would last forever. However, the balance is now broken. Those who answered Chaos's call created an inexhaustible force. And under vicious attack without relent, the warriors fighting for Cosmos started to fall one by one. The conflict that has continued for eons is now about to end in Chaos's favor. The world has been torn asunder, sinking into a vortex of disorder. As for the few surviving warriors… their fates have yet to be determined.