Mario Party DS
As of: 2017/10/20 5:25 am
- Multiplayer (2-4 Players): Using one game card, players can wirelessly share Party Mode and Minigame Mode (2-4 players), plus Puzzle Mode (2 players) and the download-only Extras Mode with nearby friends who have a Nintendo DS.
- Story Mode (1 Player): In this solo mode, Mario and his friends are shrunk down by Bowser.
- Party Mode (1-4 Players): Compete against human or system-controlled players on a party board in a Battle Royale, Tag Battle or Duel Battle.
- With 70+ minigames and five themed game boards, Mario Party DS packs all the goods for portable play. And it's brought to life with fun surprises players can see only on Nintendo DS, such as touch control, microphone control and dual-screen challenges.
- Users can play as one of eight characters: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, Daisy, Toad, Wario and Waluigi. They're all ready to foil Bowser's latest scheme.
Mario Party comes to the DS. Mario and his friends are shrunk down for the game and this causes once harmless locations to take on a bigger challenge. Play in five different game boards, such as Wiggler's Garden and Toadette's Music Room. The ultimate goal is to stop Bowser and his latest plan. He seeks five crystals and shrinks down the characters so they can't stop him. Each of the players wants to be the one and only that brings down Bowser. Features:
- 70 minigames and five themed game boards
- DS allows touch control, microphone control and dual screen challenges
- Users can play as one of eight characters: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, Daisy, Toad, Wario and Waluigi
- Much of the game can be shared wirelessly with friends by using only one game card