Odin Sphere Leifthrasir – PlayStation Vita Standard Edition
As of: 2017/10/25 8:20 pm
- HD Art Upgrade: Known for its beautiful, 2D hand-drawn art style, Odin Sphere is recreated in 1080p and 60FPS, making the vivid even more vivid and the beautiful more beautiful.
- Redesigned for more action!: The controls and mechanics refined in Dragon's Crown have been fine-tuned and carried over to Odin Sphere Leifthrasir.
- New Stages and Enemies!: Extra stages have been added, expanding the world of Odin Sphere. More than just gorgeous locales to be visited, new stages means new enemies to challenge!
- Classics Don't Go Out of Style: Classic gameplay of the original Odin Sphere will remain an option--without sacrificing the upgraded high-definition graphics.
- Japanese and English Voiceovers: Enjoy the original Japanese voices plus new English voices and text.
ATLUS x Vanillaware, the team behind the hit side-scrolling action game Dragon's Crown releases a new authentic HD project to recreate and perfect the PS2 classic Odin Sphere - a 2D action RPG with Norse Mythology roots. Told in five tales from the perspectives of five unique protagonists, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir expresses the original game with glorious HD graphics in Vanillaware's renowned style. The kingdom of Valentine was the most powerful country on the continent of Erion. Its people thrived using the magical power of the Crystallization Cauldron, but it was destroyed in one fateful night. And so, a war over the now master-less Cauldron has begun, involving all the nations of the land and growing more intense by the day. Is the End near, as the Prophecy states?